It is our commitment to ensure your safety, as well as the safety of our staff, artists and vendors. We want to cultivate a safe environment that results in an enjoyable experience for everyone. With this in mind, we have implemented additional policies and procedures for events at the Civic Center Music Hall and Hudiburg Performing Arts Center.
Read more about our safety promise and ticket assurance below, and check out our upcoming socially-distanced events and live streams!
For everyone's health and wellbeing, event spaces will be sanitized before each event. In addition, frequently touched surfaces including, but not limited to, entrance/exit doors, restroom areas, handrails and elevator buttons will be sanitized during events. We've also increased the number of hand sanitizer stations available in the venues, and as always, we encourage frequent hand washing whenever possible.
Our staff and vendors participate and enforce social distancing. Additionally, we are implementing:
- Masks to be worn at all times within the facility.
- Our staff will be required to wear gloves, in some cases.
- We're making modifications to our HVAC system including increased filtration and disinfection of airflow.
- Our food and beverage locations are now equipped with plexiglass dividers and we'll only be accepting credit or debit cards for purchases. Currently, we will only be serving beverages in containers with lids - no food will be served.
- To reduce the person to person contact, all events will utilize mobile ticketing only. You can learn more about mobile ticketing by visiting our mobile ticketing guide.
do your part
Since we're all in this together, we need your help in ensuring that returning to the theatre is safe and enjoyable for everyone. When attending an event, the following actions will be required:
- Participate in social distancing (remaining 6 feet apart) as much as possible.
- Remain in designated or assigned theatre seats. Attempts to remove coverings from blocked seats or change to non-designated seats will not be tolerated.
- Masks are required at all times within the facility, except when taking a drink from a purchased beverage. Please note that being in possession of a beverage does not excuse someone from the mask requirement and we do not allow outside food or beverages. Masks should have two or more layers of fabric, completely cover the nose and mouth and fit snugly against the sides of your face. Neck gaiters, scarves or other single-ply fabrics, bandanas, and masks that incorporate openings, holes, visible gaps, or non-solid material such as mesh or lace are prohibited. In accordance with CDC guidelines, anyone over the age of 2 must wear a mask.
- Please do not attend any performance if you or someone close to you is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive in the past 14 days.
Our goal for all Civic Center Music Hall and Hudiburg Performing Arts Center events is to provide you with peace of mind and purchasing confidence.
Our ticket commitment to you
If your event is postponed or rescheduled, we will automatically move your tickets to the new performance date(s). If you are unable to attend the new date(s), let us know at least 2 months prior to the rescheduled performance date so that we can work with you to find a solution, including a refund.
If your event is canceled for any reason, including local and state government restrictions, we will exhaust every option possible, including show-to-show exchanges, account credit to be used for future show purchases or refunds upon request.
Your health is vital - if you are in a high-risk group or if you have been ill with a high temperature at any time in the two weeks prior to your performance, just let us know, and we will be happy to welcome you back when you are feeling better. Until then, we will work with you to exchange your tickets or credit your account for a future performance or show.
You are our most valued supporters and without you, performing arts in Oklahoma City will not survive. While we understand any and all refund request, if you are able to do so, please consider standing by us and the arts organizations you love by simply choosing to accept credit to apply to a future show or donating your ticket back for a tax-deductible receipt. Although this global pandemic has impacted all facets of the country's economy, not-for-profits and performing arts have been hit particularly hard. Your donation will help sustain us through this 'intermission' and allow us to present arts and entertainment for years to come.
The above assurance applies only to the account holder who purchased directly from the Civic Center Music Hall. Tickets purchased from resellers are not covered.
We continually monitor the situation and in an effort to follow the most up to date recommendations from health officials, we will update this policy as new information is presented.
Should you have any questions or concerns about our COVID-19 policies, please click here to contact us.
Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma's 2021 summer season at the Civic Center has been cancelled. Ticket holders should check their email for more information.