It is our commitment to ensure your safety, as well as the safety of our staff, artists and vendors. We want to cultivate a safe environment that results in an enjoyable experience for everyone. With this in mind, we have implemented additional policies and procedures for events at the Civic Center Music Hall and Hudiburg Chevrolet Performing Arts Center.
our safety promise
For everyone's health and wellbeing, event spaces will be sanitized before each event. In addition, frequently touched surfaces including, but not limited to, entrance/exit doors, restroom areas, handrails and elevator buttons will be sanitized during events. We've also increased the number of hand sanitizer stations available in the venues, and as always, we encourage frequent hand washing whenever possible.
Additionally, we are implementing:
- Masks to be worn at all times within the Civic Center Music Hall, regardless of vaccination status. Masks are expected to be worn at the Hudiburg Chevrolet Performing Arts Center.
- Patrons must be fully vaccinated for certain events in accordance with the table below. "Fully vaccinated" means your performance is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose. To enter the theatre, please bring a photo ID and proof of vaccination, either your physical vaccination card, a picture of your vaccination card, or a digital vaccination record.
Guests under age 12 or those who need a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or due to a sincerely held religious belief must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to entering the theatre.
- We're making modifications to our HVAC system including MERV-13 filtration, increased outside air intake and disinfection of airflow.
- Our food and beverage locations are now equipped with plexiglass dividers and we'll only be accepting credit or debit cards for purchases. Currently, we will only be serving beverages in containers with lids - no food will be served.
- To reduce the person to person contact, all events will utilize mobile ticketing only. You can learn more about mobile ticketing by visiting our mobile ticketing guide.
Proof of Vaccination or Negative PCR Test
Alice (in wonderland)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Pops - The Music of Billy Joel
Alton Brown Live: Beyond The Eats
Classics - Francaise & Ruski
Por Que Los Hombres Aman a Las Cabronas?
The Hip Hop Nutcracker
Pops - A Christmas Celebration
A Magical Cirque Christmas
Health and safety measures for events not listed will be determined at a later date.
do your part
Since we're all in this together, we need your help in ensuring the theatre is safe and enjoyable for everyone. When attending an event, the following actions will be required:
- Masks are required at all times within the facility, except when taking a drink from a purchased beverage.
- Please note that being in possession of a beverage does not excuse someone from the mask requirement and we do not allow outside food or beverages. Masks should have two or more layers of fabric, and completely cover the nose and mouth. Neck gaiters, scarves or other single-ply fabrics, bandanas, and masks that incorporate openings, holes, visible gaps or non-solid material such as mesh or lace are prohibited. In accordance with CDC guidelines, anyone over the age of 2 must wear a mask.
- Participate in social distancing (remaining 6 feet apart) as much as possible when outside the theatre.
- Remain in designated or assigned theatre seats. Attempts to remove coverings from blocked seats or change to non-designated seats will not be tolerated.
- Please do not attend any performance if you or someone close to you is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive in the past 14 days or have been in close contact with someone who has.
Our goal for all Civic Center Music Hall and Hudiburg Chevrolet Performing Arts Center events is to provide you with peace of mind and purchasing confidence.
Our ticket commitment to you
If your event is postponed or rescheduled, we will automatically move your tickets to the new performance date(s). If you are unable to attend the new date(s), let us know at least 2 months prior to the rescheduled performance date so that we can work with you to find a solution, including a refund.
If your event is canceled for any reason, including local and state government restrictions, we will exhaust every option possible, including show-to-show exchanges, account credit to be used for future show purchases or refunds upon request.
Your health is vital - if you are in a high-risk group or if you have been ill with a high temperature at any time in the two weeks prior to your performance, just let us know, and we will be happy to welcome you back when you are feeling better. Until then, we will work with you to exchange your tickets or credit your account for a future performance or show.
You are our most valued supporters and without you, performing arts in Oklahoma City will not survive. While we understand any and all refund request, if you are able to do so, please consider standing by us and the arts organizations you love by simply choosing to accept credit to apply to a future show or donating your ticket back for a tax-deductible receipt. Although this global pandemic has impacted all facets of the country's economy, not-for-profits and performing arts have been hit particularly hard. Your donation will allow us to present arts and entertainment for years to come.
The above assurance applies only to the account holder who purchased directly from the Civic Center Music Hall. Tickets purchased from resellers are not covered.
We continually monitor the situation and in an effort to follow the most up to date recommendations from health officials, we will update this policy as new information is presented.
Should you have any questions or concerns about our COVID-19 policies, please click here to contact us.
Health & Safety Protocols subject to change without notice.
Blue Man Group, originally scheduled for November 2020, has been cancelled. OKC Broadway ticket holders should check their email for more information.